Take advantage of the opportunity to rent all or some of your ski or snowboard equipment for the entire winter season – for both adults and/or children.Philipp Holdener
In addition to the regular inventory of rental equipment, we can also arrange seasonal rentals of new equipment from all the leading manufacturers. We happily advise you based on your specific needs and interests.
PRICES FOR CHILDREN
The ski length determines the price!
The price for children's skis (up to 150cm) plus shoes (up to size 39) for the entire season is 1 franc @ cm plus CHF 10.
- 90cm skis plus ski boots = CHF 90 + CHF 10 = CHF 100
- 110cm ski plus ski boots = CHF 110 + CHF 10 = CHF 120
(Prices for newer or more expensive models subject to change.)
PRICES FOR ADULTS
Season rentals for adults vary depending on the model. We are happy to provide you with a quote after discussing your specific needs.
- Ski boots (used) 90.- for the season
- Skis from 150.- (Category 2)
Please note: A valid ID (drivers license, passport, identity card) is required for rental.
Rückgabe SaisonmieteOpening times
The rented items must be returned by the end of June. Pay attention to our opening times / company holidays.
- The seasonal rent lasts until the end of April.
- The tenant is liable for lost, stolen and grossly negligent rental objects.
- With the completion of the booking, the booking customer confirms the correctness of the personal data used for the professional binding setting. It is prohibited to change them yourself.
- There will be no refund if the equipment is returned early by the lessee.
- Unfavorable weather or other disabilities that are not within the sphere of control of Holdener Sport do not entitle to withdraw from the contract or to be credited.
- The material can be returned free of charge until June.
- From July an additional charge of 40.- will be charged.
- Material that will not be returned by August will be charged for purchase.